No products in the cart
Draw Tapes & Fish Tapes
Draw tapes or fish tapes are long thin lengths of spring steel or non-conductive plastic supplied in coils or housed in impact resistant cases. Draw tapes work in the same way as cable rods but just provide extra flexibility for routing though conduit, trunking and under floorboards.
- Gripper: A standard way of gripping cables onto the cable routing tool, this compression style gripper is designed to fit around many different sizes of cable.
- Hook end and Rings: These versatile hook and ring heads are not just able to guide cables, but may also be able to retrieve them from places where human hands can’t reach.
- Glider: A whisk-shaped head that attaches to your cable head, allowing you to drag it over abrasive ground without damaging the connector head.
- Magnet Head: A strong metal magnet is able to latch onto cables or connectors without having to manually affix it. This makes it very useful for retrieving cables from difficult to reach places.
- Inspection Beam: A small LED torch light that affixes to the cable routing tool. Perfect for inspecting dark crevices where cables may have become lost or tangled.
C.K Draw In Tapes 30m£44.69
C.K Draw In Tapes 20m£36.96
C.K Draw In Tapes 10m£26.08
C.K Draw Tape – POM 30m£254.32
C.K Steel Core Wire Draw Tape 50m 5.5mm£203.24
C.K Electricians Draw Tape 50ft£32.00
C.K Spira FLEX Draw Tape 30m£85.72
C.K Spira FLEX Draw Tape 20m£69.89
C.K Spira FLEX Draw Tape 10m£57.29
C.K Gloworm Cable Tongue Router 4m£57.29