View Basket


on orders over £50.00

Engineers Hammers

Sometimes called an engineer’s hammer, the ball peen hammer is used for many metalwork tasks. Rather than having a claw, the ball peen hammer has a flat striking surface on one face and a rounded one on the other. … Unlike claw hammers, which come with a variety of handles, these are usually made of hickory.